BARACK AND MICHELLE OBAMA…
Video: Supporters in Parma, Ohio
This is it Texas , Ohio, Vermont, and Rhode Island it\’s your turn to stand up. After tomorrow we should have a clearer idea how this nomination is going to go down. The Clinton\’s proclaimed weeks ago that they needed to win both Texas and Ohio after losing 11 straight primaries and caucuses. We will know tomorrow night if there firewall campaign holds up or not. Hopefully the momentum of the past month in February will carry into tomorrow and Barack Obama will have a great day tomorrow. For most of us around the country I\’m sure we will be watching with great interest in what happens tomorrow in Texas, Ohio, Vermont, and Rhode Island.
Just a few reasons I voted in South Carolina for Obama…
1) He showed reservation and spoke out against Invading Iraq when no one else had the courage to stand up…
2) The economy and a plan to create incentives for companies to keep higher paying jobs here in America
2) I felt I could trust him. ..(very important to me)
3) He is not tainted with the moral issues and calamities that seem to follow the Clinton\’s
4) A good father and a good family man that exemplifies the American tradition
5)Affordable good health care that can be purchased by individuals
6) Electability, Obama has a lot of cross over appeal and broader voter base to defeat McCain in November
I was really convinced here in South Carolina after watching Obama, Clinton, and Edwards campaign and debate that Barack Obama is the best candidate for President and is Ready.
Please get out and vote…This maybe the most important election in our lifetime.
1,282,000 Calls and Counting; Let\’s Hit 1.5 Million by Tomorrow
Barack and Michelle Obama in Houston, TX
Stand for Change Rally with Barack and Michelle Obama
George R. Brown Convention Center
Monday, March 3, 2008